You are going to love No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake with its sweet, tart, and tangy flavors. Trust me when I tell you that you won’t lose out on the creamy richness that you love from a Baked Cheesecake either. This Lemon Cheesecake Recipe is smooth, creamy, and balanced with a delicious graham cracker crust.
This post is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.Welcome to #SpringSweetsWeek 2021 hosted by Heather from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks! With the weather warming up and flowers beginning to bloom let’s celebrate with spring sweets and a fun giveaway! This year 24 food bloggers from around the country are sharing over 100 sweet recipes that are perfect for the spring season. So say goodbye to the snow and cold and get ready to enjoy the best spring treats like cupcakes, cookies, pies, dessert boards, and even a few beverages! Our #SpringSweetsWeek sponsors are helping us give away some great prizes. Thank you to Dixie Crystals, Melissa’s Produce, Door County Coffee, Circulon, Taylor and Colledge, and Nairn’s for your generosity. We have an incredible giveaway with six amazing prizes and would love if you would take a moment to read about it and the prizes that you can win!
Lemon is the perfect ingredient to add that hint of zest to any dessert dish. With my tips and tricks you can make this No Bake Lemon Cheesecake for your family to drool over too.
The prep time for this recipe is about 20 minutes. Of course, it’s best if you then let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours before cutting into it. Honestly Overnight is best if you can wait that long. I won’t tell if you can’t.
Make sure to see the Recipe Card below with all the measurements and directions.
- Cream Cheese
- Heavy Whipping Cream
- Powdered Sugar
- Taylor and Colledge Lemon Extract Paste
- Lemon Zest
- Graham Cracker
- Whipping Cream (Garnish)
- Lemon slices *optional
- Raspberry drizzle *optional
How to make Lemon Cheesecake
Gram Cracker Crust:
In a mixing bowl combine Gram Cracker Crumbs and Sugar. Melt butter and mix butter into crumb mixture until combined. Pour mixture into the bottom of a 9 inch Spring Form Pan. Using the back of a spoon press crumbs forming a layer in the bottom of the pan.
Place crust in refrigerator while preparing cheesecake
In a large mixing bowl add 1 ½ cup Heavy Whipping Cream and whip using a hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
Add ½ Cup Powdered Sugar and mix until combined.
In a separate large mixing bowl using a hand mixer combine cream cheese with ¾ cup powdered sugar, and Taylor & Colledge Lemon Extract Paste and Lemon Zest. You can use the same beaters. Mixture will be thick and smooth.
Add whipped Whipping Cream to cream cheese mixture and mix to combine. Carefully add Cheesecake mixture to Spring Form Pan. Using a rubber spatula to spread evenly in the pan.
Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight before serving.
I prefer to add whipped whipping cream as a garnish before serving. I might add that Lemon Oreos are also a fun sweet treat to add on top as well. Nothing complements Lemon better than raspberries. Trying making a Raspberry Drizzle with fresh berries and a tablespoon of sugar and simmer. It’s delicious!
However you choose to garnish this No Bake Cheesecake will be wonderful. It’s easy to fall in love with this recipe with the first bite.
Taylor and Colledge Lemon Extract Paste
You may have used Lemon Extract before, but do yourself a favor and try Lemon Extract Paste. Taylor and Colledge has a variety of Extra Pastes that are wonderful. I was hesitant before I tried extract paste and I quickly fell in love. The flavor is delicious with a rich tart and tangy lemon flavor. I love how flavor of this No Bake Lemon Cheesecake.
Dixie Crystals Sugar
I have loved using Dixie Crystals ever since finding them. Their sugar is very fine and I am loving how my recipes have a fantastic texture when using Dixie Crystals Sugar. In this recipe, I used Dixie Crystals Sugar when making a Homemade Graham Cracker Crust. Using quality ingredients does make a difference.
Do I have to Make my Own Crust, or can I use a Pre-made Crust?
Using a premade Gramcracker Crust is quick and simple. In a pinch, a great option for this recipe.
How long does it take for my No-Bake Cheesecake to set?
It can take anywhere from 4-8 hours. Allowing the cheesecake to set overnight is preferred but not necessary.
What is a Springform Pan?
A Springform pan is bakeware that the sides can be removed from the base. This pan is perfect for easily removing the cheesecake from the pan. I definitely recommend using a springform pan when making cheesecakes. Adding a piece of parchment paper to the bottom also helps to lift the dessert off the bottom quick and easy.
Why is my No-Bake Cheesecake Not Firm?
Your No-Bake Cheesecake may need time to set up properly. It’s also important that you whip the whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Adding whipping cream that hasn’t been fully whipped will leave your cheesecake loose.
What is the Difference between Baked and No-Bake Cheesecake?
With a No-Bake Cheesecake, there are no eggs or oven baking time required. The cheesecake sets in the refrigerator after assembling all the ingredients. This means this is a quick and easy recipe to follow.
The Art of Cheesecake
• Did you know that Cheesecake is not actually cake? Crazy right! It is actually a baked cheese custard pie with a crust on the bottom.
• The largest cheesecake ever made weighed 4,703 pounds. It was made by Philadelphia Kraft Foods Mexico on January 25, 2009.
• There are 5 different national cheesecake days within the year. July 30 is the original National Cheesecake Day. Let’s celebrate Cheesecake with our favorites.a Rafflecopter giveaway
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 1 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar *Divided
- 2 tsp Taylor and Colledge Lemon Extract Paste
- 1 Tbs Lemon Zest
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 Cup Graham Crackers Crumbs 11-12 Graham Crackers Crushed
- 1/4 Cup Dixie Crystal Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Lemon Sliced *optional
- 8 Lemon Oreo Cookies *Optional
Graham Cracker Crust
- In a mixing bowl combine Gram Cracker Crumbs and Sugar
- Melt Butter and mix butter into crumb mixture until combined
- Pour mixture into bottom of a 9 inch Spring Form Pan.
- Using the back of a spoon press crumbs forming a layer in the bottom of the pan.
- Place crust in refrigerator while preparing cheesecake
Lemon No Bake Cheesecake
- In a large mixing bowl add 1 ½ cup Heavy Whipping Cream and whip using a hand mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Add ½ Cup Powdered Sugar and mix until combined.
- In a separate large mixing bowl using a hand mixer combine cream cheese with ¾ cup powdered sugar, Lemon Extract Paste and Lemon Zest. You can use the same beaters. Mixture will be thick and smooth.
- Add whipped Whipping Cream to cream cheese mixture and mix to combine.
- Carefully add Cheesecake mixture to Spring Form Pan. Using a rubber spatula to spread evenly in pan.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight before serving.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer whip 1 cup whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add ¼ cup Powdered Sugar and whip to combine.
- Place in large Zip-loc bag and snip corner off. Pipe Whipping Cream on to Cheesecake in dollops or spread evenly over top.
- Add Lemon Flavored Oreos in each dollop of whipping cream. OR add lemon slices. Add Fresh Fruit if prefered.
- Whip Whipping Cream until Stiff Peaks form. This is very important and will give your cheesecake a rich thick texture.
- Make a Raspberry Drizzle by mixing fresh berries with a tablespoon or two of sugar and simmering. Berries will break down to a liquid. Drizzle over cheesecake.
Monday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- Carrot Pineapple Mini Loaves by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Hot Cross Bundt Cake by Nik Snacks
- Instant Pot Lemon Lavender Cheesecake by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Key Lime Lavender Curd by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Kiwi Coconut Key Lime MIni Cheesecakes by The Spiffy Cookie
- Kumquat Pie by Eat Move Make
- Lavender Lemon Mini Loaves by Sweet Beginnings
- Lemon Lavender Macarons by Jen Around the World
- Lemon White Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes by Art of Natural Living
- Mandarin Orange and Rhubarb Mini Loaves by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Mandarin Orange Donuts with Ganache Glaze by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Mini Blueberry Bread by The Carefree Kitchen
- Mini Lemon Cakes with Lemon Glaze by Family Around the Table
- Mini Pound Cake by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- No Bake Chocolate Cheesecake by Pook’s Pantry
- No Bake Lemon Cheesecake by Devour Dinner
- No-Churn Lemon Ice Cream by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake by House of Nash Eats
- Raspberry Cheesecake Bars by Books n’ Cooks
- Strawberry Oatmeal Cookies by Palatable Pastime
- Strawberry Rhubarb Breakfast Bread by For the Love of Food
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie with Crumb Topping by Blogghetti
- Vegan Chocolate Loaf Cake by Shockingly Delicious
- White Chocolate Latte Cupcakes by That Recipe
We share recipes from #SpringSweetsWeek on Pinterest! Make sure you follow the board to see all the delicious recipes shared this week.
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Door County Coffee & Tea Co., Circulon, Melissa’s Produce, Taylor and Colledge, and Nairn’s for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Six (6) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.