Crowd pleasing creamy and delicious Sausage Dip is a delicious Crockpot Sausage Dip recipe that everyone loves. Perfect appetizer served while watching the big game, or family game night. Make memories with this Rotel sausage dip.
This post may contain affiliate links. Thanks for using my links! See my Disclosure Policy here.
Hot and Creamy Sausage Dip uses only 3 ingredients. Sausage, Cream Cheese, and Rotel Tomatoes. What could be simpler? Make sure to make double because you will definitely want to go back for more.
But let me tell you a secret. On a Pot Luck work event, this easy sauge dip is a favorite with all the Co-Workers. In fact, it's always the first to go. So easy to make in the Crock Pot or Slow Cooker too.
We have served this on New Years Eve, Super Bowl Sunday, and just for an afternoon snack. It’s a hearty sausage cream cheese dip with hot and creamy goodness. Serve with Tortilla Chips for a fun crunch.
After you have tried this 3 Ingredient Sausage Dip let me know what you think! But when you run out, just remember, I told you so! 🙂
How to make Sausage Dip
Pork sausage dip can be made a variety of ways. It's quick and easy to make in the Crock Pot. It can also be made in a frying pan. With pro's and cons to each it's truly a personal decision. But trust me, this dip will have everyone licking their lips and going back for more.
In your Crockpot, dump cream cheese, cooked sausage, and a can of Rotel tomatoes. Then leave it to cook on low for 1-1/12 hours. In a pinch you can also use high for 30 mins.
If you aren't familiar with Rotel Tomatoes you can also use a can of diced tomatoes with a can to diced green chilies. Makes sure to choose a Medium or Hot green chili to give this sausage cream cheese salsa dip some extra heat.
Stove Top Directions
In a frying pan brown sausage until no longer pink and remove excess grease. Add cream cheese and Rotel Tomatoes and cover. Allow to simmer on low for 15 minutes. Stir together and serve.
Hot and Creamy Sausage Dip is really this easy and is a total crowd pleaser.
I love to use ground sausage or an Italian ground sausage. Substitute ground beef, regular sausage, or Jimmy Dean. Diced Tomatoes and green chilis can be substituted for Rotel Tomatoes.
In my family of all boys, this hot sausage dip is devoured within minutes. I always make a double batch, but it never lasts long enough. It's a favorite on Game Day,
Even when making this recipe, it lasted about as long as it took to put it in the bowl. Believe it or not, this is a full batch, so just double up. You won't regret it.
Sausage Cheese Dip Serving Suggestions
- Tortilla Chips
- Toasted Baguette
- Pretzel Crisps
- Vegetables (Carrots, Celery)
Be sure to Follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube for the Latest Recipes, Tips and Tricks, and creative menu ideas!
Do not drain rotel tomatoes. The extra juices blend nicely and help with cooking in the crock pot or stove top.
Store leftover Sausage Dip in a sealed container. Dip will last 5 days in refrigerator.
It's easiest to reheat Cream Cheese Dip in Microwave. Heat for 60 seconds and stir. Heat for more time if needed.
This 3 Ingredient Sausage Dip is made of Ground Sausage, Cream Cheese, and Rotel Tomatoes
Welcome to our #NationalSlowCookerMonth Celebration!
January is National Slow Cooker Month and this week we are celebrating all things slow cooker! We have delicious recipes from across the country to fill your meal plans with delicious slow cooker recipes!
- Slow Cooker Taco Noodle Soup from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Slow Cooker Sago Kheerfrom Magical Ingredients
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken from Kathryn's Kitchen Blog
- Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Fajitas from Blogghetti
- Overnight, Slow Cooker Eggnog Cranberry Steel-Cut Oatmeal from The Spiffy Cookie
- Slow Cooker Brazilian Feijoada from Palatable Pastime
- Italian Sausage Soup from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Crockpot Ranch Chicken from The Fresh Cooky
- Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Slow Cooker Country Style Ribs from Life Love and Good Food
- Hot Creamy Sausage Dip from Devour Dinner
- Beef Tips from Art of Natural Living
Hot and Creamy Sausage Dip
- 1 Can Rotel Tomatoes Tomatoes and Chilies
- 1 pound Sausage cooked and drained
- 1 8oz Cream Cheese
Crock Pot Directions
- Brown Ground Sausage and drain excess fat
- Add Cream Cheese with Rotel Tomatoes and Ground Sausage into Crock Pot
- Set to Low for 60-90 minutes.
- Do not drain tomatoes. Stir when cooked through
- Tortilla Chips or Frito Corn Chips
- Pretzel Crisps
- Vegetables (Carrots or Celery)
Stove Top Directions
- In a frying pan over medium/high heat cook and crumble sausage until no more pink. Drain excess fat off.
- Add cream cheese and rotel tomatoes to ground sausage and heat over medium heat.
- As cream cheese heats it will melt. Stir mixture together.
- Cover with lid and simmer on low for 10-20 minutes
Ashley Marie Lecker
My husband would just love this! I can't wait to give it a try!
Definitely need a double batch when I make this for my crew! One of our very favorite dips for game day, Christmas eve, and just about any other time!
It's never a bad idea to make double of this recipe. Everyone loves it!
We loved this 3 ingredient sausage dip! It was so easy and simple, yet totally delicious and satisfying. I'm going to make this again for the next game day. Thank you, Rebecca!
You are welcome Kathryn! So glad you loved it.
Easy and delicious dip! I need to try this recipe.
We call this "man dip" although I haven't met a woman who doesn't love it either! Love that you made it in the slow cooker!
Hahaha, okay I love that! It's a hearty dip for sure. My boys adore it.
I'd be at the front of the line for this! I've gotten some of my best recipes from work parties 🙂
It's so true! I love when Pot Luck meets the Office Coworkers. There are some GREAT recipes
I would totally skip dinner and just have this dip. It sounds amazing, and so easy!
Me too! It's delish
Definitely a delicious recipe to make for any event - or just because. Love the Rotel in this.
The Rotel Tomatoes makes this recipe so easy and full of flavor
Perfect for when sitting around watching the game.
You better believe it! Such a great Dip recipe for watching the game or family game night
Looks and sounds amazing!! Whst kind of sausage are you using? Breakfast sausage or Italian sausage?
I'm using an Italian Ground Sausage but a breakfast sausage would also work well