Cranberry MeatballsAfter what feel like days in the kitchen from a Thanksgiving Holiday it’s time for something different. Cranberry Meatballs are sure to please. We all love those flavors of Thanksgiving that just make you feel all warm inside, so why not take a little of that and throw it into something completely different with a Cranberry Meatball! By now we are all tired of turkey anyways. 🙂
Stay up to date on what we share at Devour Dinner. Easy ‘Click’ to Follow
- pkg Frozen Italian Meatballs *About 26 meatballs per package
- 1 can Cranberry Sauce With or Without Berries
- 1 Bottle Chili Sauce
- Rice Optional
- To make Cranberry Meatball you will need to combine the cranberry sauce and chili sauce in a bowl and stir to combine
- Place frozen meatballs into slow cooker on low heat.
- Add cranberry and chili mixture over top and stir.
- Cook for 2-3 hours until heated through. Serve over rice.