After what feel like days in the kitchen from a Thanksgiving Holiday it’s time for something different. Cranberry Meatballs are sure to please. We all love those flavors of Thanksgiving that just make you feel all warm inside, so why not take a little of that and throw it into something completely different with a Cranberry Meatball! By now we are all tired of turkey anyways. 🙂
This recipes has about 2 minutes of actual work. It’s seriously so easy. In a bowl combine cranberry sauce and chili sauce and mix it all up until smooth. Then in a crock pot put your frozen Italian meatballs and pour the sauce over the top and give it a good stir. Really, just stir it all up. Now set your temperature to low and let it cook for 2-3 hours or until heated through. Your home will be filled with that wonderful cranberry smell, and you will have a completely new dinner to eat. Yummy! It really is just that simple.
Plain rice is great with this recipe, however we also love to serve this with the Savory Rice recipe. It really is just what you prefer. However, this rice is delicious, so give it a try!
- pkg Frozen Italian Meatballs *About 26 meatballs per package
- 1 can Cranberry Sauce With or Without Berries
- 1 Bottle Chili Sauce
- Rice Optional
- To make Cranberry Meatball you will need to combine the cranberry sauce and chili sauce in a bowl and stir to combine
- Place frozen meatballs into slow cooker on low heat.
- Add cranberry and chili mixture over top and stir.
- Cook for 2-3 hours until heated through. Serve over rice.