BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches are so simple to make. Ideal for feeding a big group of people with the least amount of prep work. Use the base ingredient of Shredded Pork and you'll be more than half way through. The best part about this meal is how easy it is make a quick sandwich with the leftover pork!
Even if there are no leftovers, pat yourself on the back for wowing the taste buds. Leave them even more impressed with our suggested side-dish and dessert recipes below.
Recipes That Taste Good With This
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich
- 3 Cups Shredded Pork - See Shredded Pork Base Ingredient
- 1 Bottle BBQ Sauce - * I prefer Sweet Baby Rays
- 1 pkg Hamburger Buns or Hard Rolls
- 3 tablespoon Butter
- Set oven to Broil
- In a 2qt sauce pan place Shredded Pork and sauce. Stir to combine.
- Over medium heat warm meat to desired temperature. Stir the meat with sauce so you don't get hot spots or allow the sauce to burn.
- On a cookie sheet place opened buns and lightly butter them. Place in oven under broiler to toast. About 2-4 minutes
- Place hot pork on buns.
All nutrition values are approximate and calculated by a plugin and are provided as a courtesy. Adding or subtracting ingredients will change the nutritional value.