Fresh Tomatillo Salsa is perfect for so many recipes. Tomatillo’s are a sweet tomato like fruit but combined with cilantro and cumin it’s a Mexican treat with so many meals.
Making Fresh Tomatillo Salsa is very quick and easy. Remove the outer husk from the Tomatillo and quarter them. Place the pieces into a food processor to puree and puree until almost smooth. Depending on what texture you want, I sometimes prefer a little chunk to my salsa. So you can decide how much or how little you want. Add the remaining ingredients and do a quick blend/puree to combine. And that’s it! You are done.
Quick, fast and easy and the best part is, that Fresh Tomatillo Salsa is delicious!
Stay up to date on what we share at Devour Dinner. Easy ‘Click’ to Follow
Recipes that compliment this recipe.
- 3 Tomatillo remove outer husk
- 1 4oz Diced Green Chilies
- 1 bunch Green Onions diced
- 3 Tbs Fresh Cilantro chopped
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 3/4 tsp Cumin
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Place chopped Tomatillo's in food processor and puree.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend
- Serve over Sweet Corn Cakes