As easy as it is to just open a jar of sauce and eat, why don’t we kick it up a notch and really enjoy a sauce packed with flavor that you will love so much more and wow anyone you share it with. This is among my favorite slow cooker recipes using the Hamburger Base Ingredient. It takes minutes to throw together, it doesn’t require a lot of ingredients and after a long busy day, it’s a relief to just have to cook noodles and serve. Personally, I love a thick sauce and this recipe delivers every time.
While the noodles are cooking, make some Garlic French Bread to add to this meal or a green salad with a variety of lettuce. Crock Pot Spaghetti Sauce will become your favorite too.
Recipes That Taste Good With This
- 3 Cups Hamburger Base Mix See Hamburger Base Recipe
- 1 Green Bell Pepper Seeded and Chopped
- 1 Cup Carrots Peeled and chopped
- 1 28 ounce Tomato Sauce
- 1 8 ounce Tomato Paste
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 3 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1 pkg Spaghetti Noodles
- In a crock pot dump cooked hamburger base mix, tomato sauce, tomato paste, brown sugar, italian seasonings, salt and pepper.
- Prepare and chop bell pepper and carrots and add to crock pot.
- Cook Sauce for 4 hours on low.
- When ready to eat, cook noodles according to package directions. Serve sauce over noodles and enjoy.