Clean Simple Eats Protein Powder, Eat Clean and Keep it simple is their slogan. It just makes sense when it comes to feeling great.
This post may contain affiliate links. Thanks for using my links! See my Disclosure Policy here.
Where do I begin? Some would say at the beginning.
You came here to actually hear why I love Clean and Simple Eats Protein. And I truly do.
I've been enjoying a protein shake a day since January 2022. And I look forward to it every morning.
So much so that when I travel and I'm forced to drink another brand of shake, I notice how I feel and I can't wait to get back home to enjoy CSE again.
Interested in trying Clean Simple Eats? Use code DEVOURDINNER at checkout for 10% off your purchase!
The list of flavors is long which is super great. The below list are the flavors I've tried with my thoughts. (in no particular order). They also have seasonal flavors that you can only get during seasonal times.
I have my favorites that are in my pantry to choose from but I do like to mix it up with a few special flavors just to keep things different.
- Chocolate Brownie Batter: I'm a chocolate Lover, so Chocolate is always my jam. The flavor is great. It's even better if you add additional teaspoon of cocoa powder for a deeper rich chocolate flavor.
- Simply Vanilla: Good taste for a mild flavor that can always be boosted with fresh berries. It's a solid overall vanilla flavor.
- Cookies and Cream: Love it, can seem a bit sweet on some days but definitely curbs the cravings and fills me up.
- Mint Chocolate Cookie: Think Girl Scout Cookie in a glass. Mmmm, so good and always in my pantry.
- Strawberry Cheesecake: If you like Chocolate and Vanilla then you need Strawberry in your life too. Add frozen strawberries to the mix. It's wonderful.
- Smore's: Flavor is good, but can be a little sweet. It's a fun flavor to mix things up from your favorites but not an every day flavor for me.
- Coconut Cream: Tropical wonderful combinations right here. Add fruit, add chocolate, and just enjoy because it's good and a fun flavor to mix things up.
- Cake Batter: My son enjoys this flavor but too sweet for me. Although it tastes just like cake batter should taste! So I will give it a win for those who want that flavor.
- Peaches and Cream: Love love this. It's refreshing and feels light if that is possible. And as always add some peaches to the mix. It's delicious.
How I mix a Shake
I love a blended shake with ice cubes to give a nice fluffy thick texture. I am not a shaker bottle shake drinker. But the powder easily mixes in a shaker bottle too.
I use a Blendtec Blender, and love how all the ice cubes are blended and whipped into a thick and delicious shake. Of course any blender will work, a high speed blender will blend all the ice into a fine texture.
Using 8 ounces of liquid to 1 scoop protein powder and 10 ice cubes. I will adjust ice cubes if I use frozen fruit. So keep that in mind.
If you use a shaker bottle, omit the ice cubes and/or frozen fruit.
You can mix with water, milk, Almond Milk, or even juices. Okay, don't make that face. Think about using an Orange Juice with Coconut Cream Protein or even Chocolate Brownie Batter. Delish!
You get the idea, think outside of the box and make flavor combination all your own.
And I always drink with a straw! haha, I know it's funny but I just love drinking the shake with a straw.
Add some greens to your shake for some extra vitamins! You won't even notice any greens have been added.
What I like about Clean Simple Eats Protein
After enjoying a shake just about every day over the last 10 months what I love love the best about this protein is how I feel. It's clean and easy on my body to digest. I feel full and it tastes great.
The powder is highly digestible, and macro friendly. It's insanely delicious too with no sugar added and naturally flavored.
In the end, how I feel makes all the difference. It's also Gluten Free.
Typically for me I don't care for gluten free foods. They just aren't the same. I actually did not know until recently that this product was gluten free and I love that it is. It tastes great and is so easy to digest that I just feel great!
CSE Protein is also cold pressed and grass fed whey.
The taste is fantastic. No more chalky gritty protein shakes. UGH! We've all tried them and tried to convince ourselves they are good with other brands.
CSE Protein is smooth with no aftertaste. It's clean and I love the way it tastes.
With so many flavor options you are sure to find one you love. I have many favorites and keep trying more.
Hands down I love it. And I'll continue to enjoy the protein in shakes and when making simple recipes because of how great I feel.
I haven't even touched on how it's helped me to lose weight. But I do attribute some of my success to feeling full by starting my day with a protein filled shake.
Don't forget, use code DEVOURDINNER at checkout to save 10% off your order!