Pulled Pork Nachos, a quick 30 Minute Meal that hits all the senses from sweet, savory and spicy too. It's even better to load up on your favorite ingredients making these Pork Nachos a family favorite recipe.
Welcome to Freaky Friday. A Blog Hop where I get to share with you a fun new recipe from a fellow blogging friend. It's really a lot of fun and I hope you will enjoy all the links below and see what everyone made.
Today I'm sharing BBQ Nacho's from The Speckled Palate where Erin loves recipes using fresh ingredients and simple entertaining. She has so many great recipes including, Steak Bruschetta with French Onion Marmalade that I can't wait to try.
I'll share more about Erin below. First let's dive into this delicious recipe of hers.
Pork Nachos are fantastic, it's a great meal using leftover pulled pork. She recommends using your favorite barbecue sauce but I've taken it a step further and made my Sweet Pulled Pork Recipe. It turned out fantastic in case you are wondering.
Shopping list for Pulled Pork Nachos Recipe
Main Ingredients. Leftover Pulled Pork, tortilla chips, Mexican blend cheese
Fresh Ingredients. Bell Peppers, Red Onion, Jalapeños
Other Ingredients. BBQ Sauce, Sour Cream, Guacamole, Pico de Gallo
How to make BBQ Nachos
Using leftover Pulled Pork we are going to add all sorts of delicious fresh ingredients. My mouth is drooling just thinking about this recipe again.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line sheet pan with parchment paper, foil or use a silicone baking mat for easy clean up.
Dice up some red onion along with a green, orange and yellow bell pepper to add to these nachos, they add wonderful flavor and texture to a great recipe.
Start with a baking sheet and line with foil or parchment paper and add a layer of chips topped with shredded cheese. Top with shredded pork, red onions slices and diced bell peppers.
Following with another sprinkle of cheese and place in a preheated oven to bake for about 15 minutes. This will melt all the cheese and toast everything up nicely.
Garnish or add nacho toppings like cilantro, pickled jalapeños, sour cream and any other items you love. And don't forget a drizzle of BBQ Sauce on top.
Now dive in! This recipe is so fun to make a large baking sheet and enjoy as a group where everyone just dives in or on game day.
BBQ Pork Nachos can easily be made using leftover pulled pork like this recipe.
Clean Up. Making BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos can be messy. Place a sheet of parchment paper or foil on the pan for easy clean up.
Cheese. Add cheese in layers so that every chip is covered
Toppings. Spread toppings over tortilla chips and cheese. Add your own flavors with Pico de Gallo, Salsa, Guacamole, and even Hot Sauce. Make it your own and enjoy every bite of these Nachos.
Pulled Pork. Making Pulled Pork in the Instant Pot is such a time saver. Pork is easily pulled and so moist and juicy. It can also be make in a slow cooker / Crock Pot. I've used my Pulled Pork recipe when making this recipe.
The Speckled Palate
More about The Speckled Palate. Erin is a fantastic home cook with some incredible recipes. It was so hard to choose which one of her recipes to make honestly.
Erin has been blogging for many years and has been featured on many websites from Buzzfeed to Oprah Magazine to Pioneer Women. Along with Parade, Country Living and Chowhound. WOW!
It's no wonder because her recipes are fantastic, her photography makes my mouth water and her fun personality comes out in her writing.
The story behind her blog name is priceless. And if you are a dog lover you will fall in love with her even more. After rescuing her fur baby. They realized her unique markings throughout her coat and even into her mouth.
Speckled Palate describes not only her dogs coat and mouth but her and her husbands tastes in foods. Always willing to give a new recipe a try and explore new and different foods. What a fun adventure.
She offers recipes from appetizers to main dishes and desserts too. A little bit of everything and then some. Make sure to check her site out and enjoy all the fun recipes she offers.
We certainly loved her BBQ Nachos a recipe for pulled pork nachos as it made an excellent meal and my boys loved diving in with their friends too. It's a recipe I'll continue to make.
See all of our 2022 Freaky Friday Summer Edition RecipesHosted by - An Affair from the Heart
- An Affair from the Heart - Moose Munch Popcorn
- Aunt Bee's Recipes - Breakfast Egg Bites
- The Culinary Compass - Pull Apart Garlic Bread
- Devour Dinner - BBQ Nachos
- Family Around the Table - Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Salad
- Feast + West - Peach Whiskey Smash
- Home Cooked Harvest - Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Hostess at Heart - Peanut Butter Cookie
- Kathryn's Kitchen Blog - Cilantro Lime Shrimp Recipe
- Life Currents - Jalapeño Poppers Puffs
- Off the Eaten Path - Cheerwine Bourbon Slush Cocktails
- The Speckled Palate - Lemon Cooler Cookies
- Sue Bee Homemaker - Fruit Dip Without Marshmallow Cream
- The Wimpy Vegetarian - How to Make Enchilada Sauce
- 1 ½ Cup Pulled Pork Leftover Pork
- ½ Cup BBQ Sauce
- 1 bag Tortilla Chips 12oz
- 1 ½ Cup Mexican Blend Cheese Shredded
- ¼ Cup Red Onion Diced
- ¼ Cup Green Bell Pepper Diced
- ¼ Cup Orange Bell Pepper Diced
- ¼ Cup Yellow Bell Pepper Diced
- Sour Cream
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees. Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper, silicone mat, foil, or baking spray
- Add BBQ Sauce to Pulled Pork and mix together
- Dice Red Onion, and Bell Peppers and set aside
- Add a layer of Tortilla Chips in baking sheet and top with 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Carefully add BBQ Pork on top and sprinkle Onions and Bell Peppers.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with Guacamole, Sour Cream, Cilantro, Pico de Gallo, Salsa, Jalapenos or any additional garnish.
- Serve Hot and enjoy