I love easy desserts that make people go WOW! Strawberry Brownie Kabobs are just that.
These quick and easy desserts are simple enough to have the littles help make them too.
I also love a recipe that can include the littles. It’s fun to get them into the kitchen and help them find success.
And really, what can go wrong with the Strawberry Brownie Kabobs? These are wonderful.
Strawberry Brownie Kabob
With 4 simple ingredients these Strawberry Brownie Kabobs are super simple to make.
Pick these up the next time you are at the store and you will be able to surprise your family one evening and make some fun family memories.
Even little hands can make these quick and easy little desserts. Start with a washed and hulled strawberry and add a brownie next. Before you know it it will be complete.
Keep in mind the order really doesn’t matter, it’s all about being creative. Maybe even try just Brownies and Strawberries! Yum!
Any way you decide to make these kabobs they are wonderful and fun and sure to bring a smile to the faces who get to devour them. Just have fun and create memories.
These would be great at your next dinner party, picnic, or pot-luck at work! It really is that easy to bring something to share that doesn’t take a lot of work.
Strawberry Brownie Ka-bobs
- 1 Qt Strawberry Washed and hulled
- 1 pkg Brownie Bites
- 1 pkg Large Marshmallows
- 1 Bottle Magic Shell
- Wash and hull strawberries and allow to dry.
- Use wooden skewers and place a strawberry, brownie, marshmallow, brownie, and finish with a strawberry. Place on sheet pan
- Continue until all are made. Place pan in freezer for 15 mins to chill
- Remove pan and drizzle Magic Shell over top of kabobs. Magic Shell will harden almost instantly.
- Serve and enjoy!